FN Herstal Firearms banner

Help Identify Wacky Grip

435 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  mgdive
So, I like weird guns and gun bits. A local shop has an AR-15 with a wacky grip on it. It wraps up and connects to where you'd attach a regular trigger guard for a lower that didn't have one built in.

Does anyone here happen to know the proper name for this type of grip? The shop guys say it's a bump fire grip.

Thanks in advance,
Hard Eight
See less See more
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
I've never seen anything like it. Looks interesting but like a toy for sure. Still would like to know more.
1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.