FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hopefully the guy came down from his LSD trip and pulled his own ad !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how long is the civilan barrel length anyways is it 16inches? and i have seen the gunbroker bid and thats ridiculous

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you haven't already, use the dealer locater on FNH's website, and find the one closest to your location. I was lucky enough to find a dealer, in my area, was able to put a hold on one, and made the purchase. It's a long shot but give it a try?

Good luck!

·
Registered
68 Posts
V1ROT8 said:
If you haven't already, use the dealer locater on FNH's website, and find the one closest to your location. I was lucky enough to find a dealer, in my area, was able to put a hold on one, and made the purchase. It's a long shot but give it a try?

Good luck!
How much did you pay?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea the recovery process is going to be ruff. but i have not yet recieved it so iam waiting to get it from my local gunshop after the seller ships it out to me. now i gotta save for a 553 optic

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm getting very, very close to buying one on GB. They're down to $5k now.... And I already paid $2450 for one from my dealer, it should be here within the month. So, two for 7500, the average isn't bad! :?

·
Banned
78 Posts
Are you trying to steal a SCAR from underneath me? j/k Man, I WILL GET ONE THIS WEEK!!! I MUST! I know I will prob. pay around just over 5k, but freaking why cna't someone not compete me for one and let me have one for like $4500???!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not to rub salt into any wounds, to answer a question, I paid $2800 for my SCAR. It was $2600 plus a $200 contribution to Uncle Sam, still a high price but not the over-inflation seen on GB. I spoke with someone at FN and they said, their cost for the SCAR won't change, after the initial run. After that, they will come in normal cardboard boxes, so we will still be at the mercy of the dealers.

·
Registered
68 Posts
V1ROT8 said:
Not to rub salt into any wounds, to answer a question, I paid $2800 for my SCAR. It was $2600 plus a $200 contribution to Uncle Sam, still a high price but not the over-inflation seen on GB. I spoke with someone at FN and they said, their cost for the SCAR won't change, after the initial run. After that, they will come in normal cardboard boxes, so we will still be at the mercy of the dealers.
Where are all you guys getting these for less than 3K?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from Ohio, found a dealer through FNH and was lucky enough to get my name first on the list. I did this back in December, right when the buzz was starting to grow and picked the gun up in January. Fortunately, the dealer was honest, wasn't concerned with the SCARs popularity, and conducted business as usual.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts