FN Herstal Firearms banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
FChen17213 said:
Are you trying to steal a SCAR from underneath me? j/k Man, I WILL GET ONE THIS WEEK!!! I MUST! I know I will prob. pay around just over 5k, but freaking why cna't someone not compete me for one and let me have one for like $4500???!!!
lol..no, but everyone I look at, you've bid on it!

David

·
Registered
177 Posts
FChen17213 said:
I know. I am very determined to win one this week. I will definitely shoot it after I get it too, rather than just letting it sit.
I am getting antsy waiting on mine also. I too am going to shoot mine, as I would rather wear it out from use then let it sit in my gun safe and rust.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
cant wait to get it iam looking foward to shooting it i will snap some pics for you guys even tho you prolly have seen enough already

·
Registered
31 Posts
For all those interested in getting a SCAR 16, I just located one at my local gun store. They are located in South Eastern Washington. The store is 2 Brothers Tactical and their number is 509-967-7200. Price is set at $5000 with no credit card fees and shipping is included. He has all the goodies (certificate, hard case, etc.) I was told that the first credit card caller takes it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
a retail shop charging nearly double MSRP is despicable. i understand the internet market becoming a scalpers dream, but brick and mortar stores doing it is asking for customers to turn their back on you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
STOP THE BIDDING!
Give Ray a call at tanner sport center, although a pre-order status, if there's any left, they can be had for 2500.00

21 - 30 of 30 Posts