FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what gen trigger pack is this?
What's that Green Dot? Is this meaning something?
Not trying to sell the pack at all but what's the value of this pack?
I searched and looked at some pic but still not sure and the green dot is still puzzling.
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Thanks, I saw that, too but need to make sure...
What's that Green Dot? does it mean something?
Also, what's the value of this pack?
The green dot may or may not mean something..... It is not talked about here

As for value, they are going on GB now for 400 or less IIRC.....

·
Administrator
11,194 Posts
I have no idea what the green dot means. I do not think that anyone here knows. It is speculated that due to the colors of the mags, it may have been an identifier as a modified pack used in the semi auto PS90. Although it could also mean a million other different things.

As far as value is concerned, yes, some Gen 2 packs have sold for up to $400 in the past. Those days are long gone for anyone in the know. Fools who visit Gunbroker will still pay a premium price for something that can be found elsewhere for pennies on the dollars. If someone has a hammer pack without the auto sear but with the proper hammer (Gen 4), they can just buy a Gen 3 pack with the auto sear and move the auto sear over to their pack that does not have the auto sear. If they have a Gen 3 pack with the auto sear, they can get a Gen 4 pack and move the hammer over to the Gen 3 pack and have a Gen 2 pack. Cost is est to be about $50 or so. Or they can wait for aftermarket parts and upgrade their current hammer pack to a Gen whatever, as there are currently no aftermarket parts for them.

It really is immaterial unless you want to commit a felony by modifying the pack which will result in 10 years and $250K in fines.

You have a gen 2 pack. I have a Gen 1, 2 Gen 2 packs, and a Gen 3 pack. The are just hammer packs that work basically all the same. When you pull the trigger, it goes BANG once like it is suppose to.

You can have all the right parts for the hammer packs, but they will still not function the way people thing without other modifications.

Your question has been answered. Thread closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.