FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife got me hooked onto HGtv. Now I'm watching it everyday. There is no hope! :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Vendor
5,619 Posts
:lol: Now you are truely married. My wife has it on all the time when she is home. Not that I watch it mind you but some of the fix em up shows are pretty good. Her favorite is house hunters. :roll:

I bet that is your favorite now too huh Ship? :p

·
Registered
412 Posts
What the hell is HGtv?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Home & Garden tv is what it stands for, I think.

I like the Flip shows, as well as the different redesigns of the house, and also the show where people see 3 different new homes, and then the people decide which of the 3 to buy.

Now, I won't get hooked on the Cooking Channel. My wife watches that, and to me, it is SO SO boring.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I think the "Man-card" turn in station is located at Pier One, next to the candles. My brother-in-law dropped his off there a couple of years ago.

Zhur

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All this stuff on tv is making me want to re-do some stuff in my house, but alas, the wife ain't going for it.

I had to pick up all the tables and other stuff in my living room because of my 14 month old son. But, I kinda want to repaint the bedroom. We have the same color throughout the house (except for the bathrooms). But, she wants to keep it that way.... :roll:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
All this stuff on tv is making me want to re-do some stuff in my house, but alas, the wife ain't going for it.
Ship you live in bizarro world or an alternate universe. The wife is supposed to be the one that wants to do all that crap to the house and the husband is supposed to resist.

:lol:

·
Banned
328 Posts
I came here to say what Zhur said. If you mail the card in I heard you get a free voucher for your choice of CD from Celine Dion.

·
Registered
412 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ship it's time to step back take a deep breath, reach down, and check your package! Hopefully everythings still there! :cry:

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Dude... go hunting...

1. Shoot and kill something (better yet kill it with your bare hands)
2. Skin it on the spot
3. Start a fire by rubbing two sticks together
4. Cook the game
5. Eat it and belch loudly
6. Put the fire out properly
7. Go home
8. Clean your firearm if nesssasary
9. Tell your wife you are going to the gunstore to buy another 1911
10. When she starts to protest, tell her to shut the hell up.

:D

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Man, U guys are tough. Have ya ever tried watching the channel. I thought the same thing - but my wife had it on so much that I got hooked...

I know several guys who secretly watch soap operas. So, I guess my habit could be worse :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I should have put "scratch yourself and spit" in there somewhere. :-D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
My suggestion is that you go to the "Parental Control" section in your TV chose that channel and Close your eyes and randomly hit buttens for the pass code. Problem solved.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts