FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I was really looking forward to the Vortex Viper Red Dot coming out and it got delayed.
No biggie I know the customer service and quality of vortex products. After finding out that it was
delayed, I purchased the Vortex Venom Red Dot. I wish it was able to co-witness but thats fine for now until
the viper red dot is released. I have the FN FNX 45 Tactical. Now I'm concerned it won't fit. Has anyone
purchased one for their FNX yet?

:target::target::target::target::target::target::target::target::target::target:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Okay Im stupid, can someone send me the link for the exact mount I need. OR base, whatever you call it. Please!!!!!! And I've read on here that the screw with the FF mount don't work

·
Registered
237 Posts
Okay Im stupid, can someone send me the link for the exact mount I need. OR base, whatever you call it. Please!!!!!! And I've read on here that the screw with the FF mount don't work
According to the FNX 45 Manual

21.2. OTHER ELECTRONIC SIGHTS
1. Completely unload the pistol asdescribed in Section 16.
2. Disassemble the pistol asdescribed in Section 17.1.
3. Use a T10 TORX® wrench toremove the two screws that holdthe slide cap in place andremove the slide cap (Figure 33).
4. Install the sight onto the slide, lining up the holes in the sight with theholes in the slide (Figure 37). These sights do not require a mounting plate.
5. Prior to final assembly, make sure the screws are the correct length,diameter and thread. See section 24 for additional mountingscrew information

Section 24:
Other Electronic SightMounting Screws : #5-40 x 3/8" socket head

·
Banned
119 Posts
Amazing how much information you can obtain when you actually read the freaking manual.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts