FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to put a light (surefire) in my foreend but I'm having a bitchkitty of a time finding a tailcap tapeswitch. I've tried several dealers I've dealt with including surefire but no dice.
I'm pretty sure it's something I overlooked, but...

Can a fella get some help?

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you already have the Surefire, and it's a 6P, C2, C3, G2, or Nitrolon, then you could substitute a TacStar Item # 1081206. Unfortunately, the cord is coiled, however, I solved that problem by having the cord come out of the back-center of the foregrip (right in front of the trigger). By doing that, I only needed the first 2" of straight cord closest to the pressure switch to reach the Velcro on the side, so, all the coiled cord is hidden - with my spare batteries - in the foregrip. The only picture I have is of when I had it come out the bottom, and then curling around to the side...real ugly!

Anyway, you can get it here at MidwayUSA...in stock $18.99...
http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=752153&t=11082005
I use that switch on my FS2K, but with a TacStar WLS2000.

Jim

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks fellas, I took a run up to Fayetteville this AM and saw a buddy of mine at Jim's gun jobbery, I picked up a CAA remote switch for one of my G2 lights, a little of fiddling with my Dremel and some velcro, and bam! In like Flint! Thanks guys :shock: 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts