FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to help/sell me a new sight system. The white ghost ring is too hard to see. To add insult to injury it is shooting about 10 inches too low at 25yards. To add to that I cannot get the rear attachment sight adjustment to move using and allen wrench and do not have the sight tool. To add to that I have about stripped out the allen wrench hole. I want to put an optical rail and red dot sight on to solve the problem. What do i do to get the existing one off? I will probably buy the rail system from the person who helps me with this little new owners mess.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Critical Dimensions sells an adjustable top rail. It has built in back up sight, comes with NiteSiters, three replacement mounting screws, but wait theres more, also comes with a sight field tool! I have two of these setups.

Just PM or email him, he does not have a website, great service, prices, and quick shipping.

You can find a couple posts about his products in this forum, under ps90 accessories. some pictures are posted as well in the WTS. Just look for Critical Dimensions posts.

Also take a look at this post of his. http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=10448

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts