FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have at PS-90 Triple Rail. I put an EOTECH sight on it. The EOTECH site is so wide that I cannot use the side rails.

It appears that I can take the short stock rails off of the side if I want to. Does anyone know of a company that make a side rail for the PS-90 that stick out enough with an EOTECH on top? I would like to mount a laser and light on the side but cannot with that wide sight.

I saw the MPF ones, but they just appear longer not deeper.

Help!

[email protected]

·
Registered
167 Posts
Before you go spending money on new things. You may wish to talk to others like shipwreck about their setups. I know some started out with stuff on their guns but quickly realized those items didn't feel good sticking in their body and took the items off.

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
True - I have changed up what I have - I only have a light now on one side - the outside.

I watched too much Sg1 and wanted a laser on 1 side and a light on the other. But having the item mounted on the inside was very uncomfortable after a range trip or two.

So, while I started off with stuff on both sides - U will find that it doesn't always work great.

I also have the extended cocking knob - but only on the outside side. I bought it for the inside originally - to make it easier for my off hand to cock the gun. But once again - this sticks ya while U are carrying it on a sling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.