FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have at PS-90 Triple Rail. I put an EOTECH sight on it. The EOTECH site is so wide that I cannot use the side rails.

It appears that I can take the short stock rails off of the side if I want to. Does anyone know of a company that make a side rail for the PS-90 that stick out enough with an EOTECH on top? I would like to mount a laser and light on the side but cannot with that wide sight.

I saw the MPF ones, but they just appear longer not deeper.

Help!

[email protected]

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
a picture would be helpful.

I had this problem as well. I am interested to see what options you have.

Some kind of rail extension?

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
the only company that makes extended side rails for the TR is Magazineparts.com.
Maybe one day Critical Dimensions will make one too but they seem busy right now with their other new products.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
doh! took too long to type my post. you beat me to it Shipwreck :-D

btw: IndianaApostle that is a common problem with TRs and EOtechs.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Before you go spending money on new things. You may wish to talk to others like shipwreck about their setups. I know some started out with stuff on their guns but quickly realized those items didn't feel good sticking in their body and took the items off.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
True - I have changed up what I have - I only have a light now on one side - the outside.

I watched too much Sg1 and wanted a laser on 1 side and a light on the other. But having the item mounted on the inside was very uncomfortable after a range trip or two.

So, while I started off with stuff on both sides - U will find that it doesn't always work great.

I also have the extended cocking knob - but only on the outside side. I bought it for the inside originally - to make it easier for my off hand to cock the gun. But once again - this sticks ya while U are carrying it on a sling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts