FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another California Bank Robbery Where 3 Hostages Were Taken 2 Woman, 1 Man. A high Speed Chase And Gun Battle Insued During Which The 2 Woman Were Thrown From The SUV And A Rolling Gun Battle Insued. Then After Tires Were Shot Of The Robbers SUV A final Volley Of Gunfire Left The Hostage And 2 Of The 3 Robbers Dead And The 3 Wounded.. Of Course The News is Reporting "Assult Weapons" Were Used..

Suspect, hostage die in police shootout with California bank robbers

·
Registered
136 Posts
Obviously those robbers were not natives of Kalifornia.........they must not've known about the AWB, so they probably didn't know that robbing banks is illegal in that state. Or shooting at cops. Or bank employees. Or taking hostages. Or tinted windows. Clearly just a cultural misunderstanding, let's not. Make a mountain out of a mole-hill here.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Not to hijack the thhread here, but.........if any of you were to plan something like this, wouldn't you have a better escape route? Ya' know, maybe something where you wouldn't have to engage multiplle cruisers in a downtown gun battle? I think if I were to pony up the scratch for illicit weapons then I might think of investing in some kind of air transportation, maybe? I dunno........I'm gonna go watch Heat again!

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Heat... I always liked that movie !

Isn't it ironic how the " liberal / left wing / socially concerned / nut bags " make their living in the " pretend " arena making movies with extreme gun violence tying criminal enterprise together with guns for profit and influencing the feeble minds of the masses while they live in their mega million dollar houses and condemn personal ownership of weapons ?

Certianly they are not the same type of " liberal thinkers " that founded our Country !

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Nah, this can't be tied to "right wing gun nuts" easily, so will just be another high profile crime.

It would be interesting if the robbers were from south of the border, using F&F supplied weapons.

·
Registered
641 Posts
As heartless as it sounds, at least the Malasian 777 shootdown is drowning this out.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
It's not in the water, its in the air! $hit, that is. High manure content will do that every time. I'm sure the law-biding robbers went crazy waiting the 10 days for their guns....:th_laughing:

What is the deal with Stockton?? is there something in the water there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts