FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have no idea what will come of this, but at least the investigation won't be quashed if a new administration comes to power. I hope Comey and his minions get the same colonoscopy that the Muller investigation provided.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Yea right. As soon as Kamala takes charge they will both be fired, investigation will be summarily ended and nobody will be charged with anything. Then it will be back to business as usual of selling out America to embezzle our tax dollars to their friends and family. Just like it was before Trump.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts

I have no idea what will come of this, but at least the investigation won't be quashed if a new administration comes to power. I hope Comey and his minions get the same colonoscopy that the Muller investigation provided.
Well, This is clearlya politicized attempt to keep this clearly politicized investigation going beyond the Trump administration. That said. "Meh" We have nothing to hide. If this finds any evidence of criminal wrongdoing, so be it. However, it sure seems like a politically motivated witch hunt to try to assuage the President's ego, at the cost of tens of millions of dollars to the taxpayer, rather than an investigation with probable cause or even a legitimate suspicion.

·
Registered
950 Posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts