FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I should have introduced myself before posting but what the heck, here I am. I needed to buy myself a retirement gift and wound up buying 3 of them within a week or two. A used FS2000, a used five-seven and a new PS90 tri rail. All because I poked my nose into this website. Love this site and I can tell this is going to be very addicting. Happy retirement to me!! John

·
Registered
426 Posts
Congratulations on the Retirement. Hope you get much enjoyment out of those FN's.
Welcome to the FNForum.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
That's quite a way to start retirement!

·
Registered
100 Posts
You'll see there are several of us C-FL members here. I'd like to set up a local FN shoot at some point. There are so many different configurations and I'm sure many are reloading, and it can be beneficial to share this information, particularly if you can see the results of our tinkering.

Welcome!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone...Hey 9mm_shooter, just let me know when and where. Have you been to the Strickland gun range in Daytona? $5.00 for all day and it just opened in July.....John

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, it is outdoors. Just Google Strickland Gun Range in Daytona, Fl. for some nice pics. and info....John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts