FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I saw this video on YouTube and thought I'd share. I really enjoy how this guy does his table-top reviews, if he isn't a salesman, he missed his calling. But, this isn't really a review, it's more of a drool-session, which is fun, too. I thought you guys might enjoy the presentation as much as I did, so here it is:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great video and thanks for posting it. Of course I may be a bit prejudiced.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I never used to be a Hi Power guy. . . . . . . . until I recently picked up one. Years ago, I used to have a FEG Hi Power clone. Due to a life issue, I sold it to my brother. Later, I went on to different guns and was doing okay with them. Sold some of them. One of my favorite guns is a CZ SP101. It is a keeper gun. I also purchased a Five Seven, several years ago. No way I'm giving that gun up.

But a few months ago, my brother [loves the Hi Power] was upset and saddened when he saw an FN Hi Power on another forum site's sale section, . . . and he didn't have the money for it. I was looking to pick up a second 9mm pistol and HAD been contemplating the FNS-9. But because I felt bad for my brother, I decided to get the Hi Power he saw "just so it would be in the family", . . . and after getting it and a few range trips, . . . I get it. The Hi Power has to be one of the best 9mm pistols ever made. Few others feel as good in the hand. The recoil of it is about the most manageable as I have ever felt. Accuracy? . . . . . . Oh yeah!

It has now become a favorite of mine, even over the SP-01, and maybe even the Five Seven. So yeah, . . . the video rings true. Thanks for posting it!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Had the pleasure of firing a Mk111 this past weekend. First 5 shots were a 4 inch group from 45 feet. Absolutely sleek pistol to shoot as anyone who has shot one can probably attest. Needless to say it is high up on the "to be acquired' list. I really can't say enough, it met and exceeded all of my expectations for weight, balance, fit, finsih, and operation. I'm sure 1911 owners feel the same way, but wow, tap tap tap go the tacks. Thanks for letting me share.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts