FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Nima and I am from Breda, the Nethelands. It is great to be here! Hope to have fun with you ::
Have a good week!

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Not to be rude but we talk more guns and less fun here. I'm thinking you may not be here long but do enjoy the amenities we just installed indoor plumbing...

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I would almost put money on it that your just a spammer.... the same one that keeps making all these accounts and bumping 7 year old threads and replying to your own post...

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
I would almost put money on it that your just a spammer.... the same one that keeps making all these accounts and bumping 7 year old threads and replying to your own post...
Copy that Dank! HK has been notified. I would put money on our new friend using a proxy server and shown the door by next morning...

Reactions: dank

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Copy that Dank! HK has been notified. I would put money on our new friend using a proxy server and shown the door by next morning...
Now, I could be wrong? But i'm sorry, I dont trust any new members anymore... This forum has been riddled with spammers or maybe its just one...

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Hey Nima, weren't you just arrested in Orlando for your roll in the recent Twitter/Bitcoin hack? Gotta love the FDLE...

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Now, I could be wrong? But i'm sorry, I dont trust any new members anymore... This forum has been riddled with spammers or maybe its just one...
I hear ya Dank, I get suspicious too especially when they claim to want to have "fun" with us. It's kind of like trying to rob at gun point a local cop watering hole, not known to go well for the perp...

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm confident that you're right. Quoting years old posts on off topic threads is another give-away (something this user did earlier)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts