FN Herstal Firearms banner

Hickok45: Colt LE 901 – 16S

426 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  akitainu 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Not much difference with my rigg's. ( set-up ) but technically I would have to look it up.
I have a budd who " almost " likes the 901 better when we shoot them side by side. However he could be saying that to throw all my lead downrange.... LOL
It is a very accurate gun & repeatable. I never did get the Colt " adapter "... it was just $300 I didn't want to spend. Not to mention if I ever sold it, I probably would just about throw that extra expense away ( Thanks Colt ).
Maybe someday I will pick one up, I tried to use some personal sources to get an adapter at a discount from Colt, they wanted a purchase qty. of 5 just to get $15 off of the per unit price which was like $294 .... ( I believe ) so for $15 off of $294 you have to buy 5 ???? I never heard of anyone ( dealer or not ) whom had 5 of these.
Way to stick it to the consumer, just like they all are ! more interested in military contracts. ( JIMO )

#6 ·
MJK1, when did you get yours? In the Colt site, they say that all 901s manufactured after 04/01/2013 ship with the adapter. I'd really like to pick up one someday, as I've been eying them since the came out.

Reactions: LESTER
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.