FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Pretty impressive to have one of the biggest glockaholics give the fns that vote of confidence and put it right up there with his favorite pistol. You usually don't see hicock become that smitten with something that's not a g19 or g22

·
Registered
469 Posts
That old dude is a dead eye. Hope im shooting as half as good as he is at his age.
Wouldn't we all, but it just takes practice, practice and then more practice. Most of us don't have the time our money to be able to shoot that much until you get older and have the time and funds to shoot regularly (but quality military training will sure help)! As always a big Thanks to all who have served the great Country. I, unfortunately, came up in the old days ​between wars.

·
Registered
177 Posts
He just nailed everything I think about the FNS. When I felt it in the gun store it felt like it was designed specifically for my hand. The only complaint I have ever had was the gritty trigger out of the box. I have run a few hundred rounds though mine now and the trigger is much better but I just always go back to this gun as my primary.

He should have shot the more manly .40 though. ;)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Hickok 45 is a good humble man, an admirable trait. He's an Asset to the shooting world. And I think he actually liked the FNS better than the Glock, just couldn't quite bring himself to admit it yet lol. He definitely helped the FNS reputation as a quality pistol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great to see his comments on the FNS. I think that review will get a few to "pull the trigger" and join the FN club!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great review for sure !!! He covers just about everything about the FNS,,and like he says,,he is a Glock guy,,but really likes the FN !! Anyways,,I agree with him 110%,,I love mine also,,,LOL !! Also,,I want to shoot at his range,,it looks awesome !!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered a long slide the second the video was over. Now what do I do with a new glock 34.... I can't wait to start putting holes in paper and nocking down steel. Thanks Hickock!

·
Registered
184 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts