FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I think if you made some replacement FNP mag springs, you'd make a killing.

I had to send back a mag last week that had a weak spring. I only shot the gun 2x with that mag, and had the mag loaded (as a carry gun) for 2 months. Slide doesn't lock back anymore. Seems to be a common occurrence with the FNP mags.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Has anyone had any problems with the 20 round mag spring? Also, ordered the 10 rd extension, any problems with that spring?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I have a hard enough time loading the mags as it is lmao

·
Registered
239 Posts
I leave my 5.7 mags (as well as my PS90 mags, 5.56 mags & 6.8 mags) loaded between shooting sessions and I have had ZERO feed problems. My 5.7 mags including ten round extensions are about 3 years old.

MadDog :?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
ShipWreck said:
I think if you made some replacement FNP mag springs, you'd make a killing.

I had to send back a mag last week that had a weak spring. I only shot the gun 2x with that mag, and had the mag loaded (as a carry gun) for 2 months. Slide doesn't lock back anymore. Seems to be a common occurrence with the FNP mags.
I notice one that I left loaded for about a month is a little weak. It still locks the slide back, but barely, maybe 3mm when I let the slide go somewhat slow.

I'd also like to see an extended mag release button, maybe 1/8 of an inch. I'd buy that immediately.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I have a hard enough time loading the mags as it is lmao
Why? Its a top loading mag like an AR :evil:
Just place a round on top and push down...
If you are sliding it in from the front like a normal pistol mag then....there's no hope for you :-D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I know how to load it lol. I'm spoiled b/c I have a magpula mag loaders for my other guns and its just love... :?

·
Registered
475 Posts
i saw those for sale the other day, i need to pick some up for x mas

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, I highly recommend them :?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts