FN Herstal Firearms banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

· Registered
757 Posts
Mine is a 16".....soooooo.....
Infidel/crusader out of curiosity, what suppressor mount/ muzzle device are you using, not sure if it was mentioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
6,632 Posts
is this for just shorter barrels or is the gas block setting functional on a standard barrel?
I have a SC Omega coming and hope to not have such over gassed issues........
16" as well. Mine is over gassed - silincerco Saker 762 on a 16" barrel. I had to order gas screws.

Reactions: Rattyxj00

· Registered
391 Posts
I kind of thought the overgassed issue would of been negated with the the adjustable settings on the gas block? Could it be a hotter than recommended subsonic load? Does FN even recommended anything? If this issue really boils down to replacing plastic with metal then I think my wallet is going to hate me again ahaha!

· Registered
1,024 Posts
I kind of thought the overgassed issue would of been negated with the the adjustable settings on the gas block? Could it be a hotter than recommended subsonic load? Does FN even recommended anything? If this issue really boils down to replacing plastic with metal then I think my wallet is going to hate me again ahaha!
Do you see how many people are complaining about the stock hinge breaking?

· Registered
21,896 Posts
Do you see how many people are complaining about the stock hinge breaking?
Just one???

I certainly don't remember anyone else having issue with the plate.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.