FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

No more guns for all of 2009. I have to pay these of now... I do have that custom 1911 coming - but its already paid for. That's it...

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Nice collection :?

Those HK boxes are smaller than I thought they were.
Just out of curiosity, what is the out side dimensions of the H&K box?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imschur said:
Hmmm its January and "No more guns in 2009" for Shipwreck

I got April 15th if we start a pool :lol:

:eek:
I want a Beretta 92 - but it will take me all year to pay off these 2 latest purchases...

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I pretty much do 1 big purchase per year wether it be a big tool for my woodshop, guitar or firearm. Last year was the FS2000. This year Im going to get another gun with my tax refund. Unfortunately all the guns I currently want are sold out. I just may end up with an FN bolt in .300 wsm if I have to settle.

Nice gun btw ship.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nice Collection there.

How wide/thick is the P30? I'm thinking of looking into another carry to replace 'MAYBE' my Glock 38 currently.

It has to have, same or more capacity :
9-10rnds minimum of 45acp/gap
Same or thinner than the glock : 1.18" grip, 1.15" slide.
Must be 5" high and 6.85 long at most.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MrNuke7571 said:
Nice Collection there.

How wide/thick is the P30? I'm thinking of looking into another carry to replace 'MAYBE' my Glock 38 currently.

It has to have, same or more capacity :
9-10rnds minimum of 45acp/gap
Same or thinner than the glock : 1.18" grip, 1.15" slide.
Must be 5" high and 6.85 long at most.
I'll have to check the HK catelog later. The grip is really nice, though.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Someone pointed out that I made a swastika in the 1st pic - I did not realize that when I took the pic. I just thought the layout looked cool. Oops.. :oops:

·
Administrator
12,118 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Someone pointed out that I made a swastika in the 1st pic - I did not realize that when I took the pic. I just thought the layout looked cool. Oops.. :oops:
Unreal. I saw four very nice HK's posing together.

Besides -I really know that you kept those "very sexy" slide releases up for all to see. :)

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Once I start working I'm going to save up for an HK45, HK45C, P30L, FNP45 and USP 40 EXPERT and buy them all at once!!! :twisted: . Might take me all year but its going to be nice!!! 8)

·
Registered
857 Posts
ShipWreck said:
No more guns for all of 2009. I have to pay these of now... I do have that custom 1911 coming - but its already paid for. That's it...
nice guns, but do you really think that's true?
You buy and sell more guns then most people I know.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I used to buy guns all the time (like one a month) but never really got to shoot them that much. now I limited myself to two gun purchases a year, this way i can actually get range time and stock up mags, ammo, and accessories.

·
Registered
320 Posts
ShipWreck said:

:x :x :x :x

Nice gun(s). But I still can't get over this!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
itstock said:
ShipWreck said:

:x :x :x :x

Nice gun(s). But I still can't get over this!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, here is a wheel o gun for ya then...

Make ya forget about that...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts