FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
You have an addiction Rudy. You need help. Go buy an FN and I think you'll pull through :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I just....well I can't say....You get the picture. SEXY :shock:

·
Registered
150 Posts
i would love a hk 416 but i can't imagine paying 4k for just a AR i mean adlest with the FN 2000 your getting a unique design

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
raven11 said:
i would love a hk 416 but i can't imagine paying 4k for just a AR i mean adlest with the FN 2000 your getting a unique design
A 416 is NO AR!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
iCeMaN said:
raven11 said:
A 416 is NO AR!!!
i admit that is "cool" but how may times do you go to the range and think to yourself "hey i'm gonna submerge my rifle in a swamp then shoot downrange"

might be useful for special forces if it wasn't for the fact they already have this rifle

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
tqtran said:
iCeMaN said:
A 416 is NO AR!!!
Uhh..yes it is. Always has been and always will be.
It may be a "gas piston" AR, but STILL AN AR
Its not an AR!! ITS AN H&K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
raven11 said:
iCeMaN said:
raven11 said:
A 416 is NO AR!!!
i admit that is "cool" but how may times do you go to the range and think to yourself "hey i'm gonna submerge my rifle in a swamp then shoot downrange"

might be useful for special forces if it wasn't for the fact they already have this rifle
That just goes to show how awesome the H&K is vs. the competition :?

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
iCeMaN said:
raven11 said:
iCeMaN said:
raven11 said:
A 416 is NO AR!!!

That just goes to show how awesome the H&K is vs. the competition :?
1. HK only decided to sell the 416 to the civilians AFTER they have seen the type of sales and success FN had with it's civilian sales. They removed their head from their rectum and all of a sudden, decided to be "nice" to the civvies.

2. The reason the AR exploded was because the extension was not drilled. (the tube that holds the piston and stock). As you can see in the demo, excess water is being pushed from the rear of the buttstock on the 416. This is an easy retrorfit (Drill a hole) for all AR's if you want them in the water.

3. Aside from the piston and the bolt carrier, all of the other parts are interchangeable with the AR family of guns. The receivers are mill-spec.

You can take a 416 upper and pin it to your DMPS or Bushie lower and it will work just fine.

A while ago, there were 2 uppers sold to civilians for $5,000 EACH - according to HK by 'mistake'. HK launched a witch hunt to get those uppers retrieved - to no avail.

Well now those poor bastards that own them must be quite upset with themselves that HK has back-stepped and went on their word that they would NEVER again sell military rifles to the civilian population.

When these go on sale, the SCAR will look like a bargain of the century - and as far as I am concerned, HK can shove it up their ars.

I used to be HK fanatic, until I saw the light. Their handguns are periscopes that fail in combat. Yeah - just put your right index finger on the slide release pin when you are changing mags ( ala 1911 drill) and find the pin on the floor. I still have a UMP in .45. It's a jackhammer, not a sub gun.
Customer service? Yeah right - that was funny.

HK used to own the subgun market with the MP5. I used to own one and the K variant. Cool guns - when they worked, which was not often. This is where the P90 took over, and we never looked back.

Friends don't let friends shoot HK's. :lol:

-TH

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Nice Therm.

You should put that last line in your signature :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I'm going to have to try the "1911 drill" on my H&K's and see what happens. I still love both FN and H&K's!! :shock:

·
Registered
150 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I'm going to have to try the "1911 drill" on my H&K's and see what happens. I still love both FN and H&K's!! :shock:
i thought you had a sig listing all of your hk's, iceman :evil:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, I have a sig mosquito....but thats just a plinker :?

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Its not an AR!! ITS AN H&K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO STILL AN AR :-D
Gas piston AR, but still an AR. sorry...Gas piston AR CLONE

So using your logic Iceman,

Is you Honda Civic just a HONDA and my Honda Lawn Mower just a HONDA.
So your CIVIC = HONDA, LAWN MOWER = HONDA
Therefor your CIVIC = LAWN MOWER

Also since H&K also made sewing machines,
then the 416 = H&k, sewing machine = H&K
Therefor 416 = sewing machine

Are you done with your ego rant now Iceman?

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Who wouldn't use an HK sewing machine???? Who wouldn't use a Honda lawnmower??? Would you rather use a "no-name" brand or something with the reputation of HK or Honda or BMW(airplane engines and motorcycles).

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I love the German Techno music going on in that video. "Eeeello my name is Deiter, would you like to touch my HK?"

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
B52U said:
I love the German Techno music going on in that video. "Eeeello my name is Deiter, would you like to touch my HK?"
FNG hell, that is so f'n funny. I nearly split my gut ... would you like to touch my HK. :x

:? :? :?

-TH

1 - 20 of 23 Posts