FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may be a while before I get one - so, indulge me and let me look at yours. Post a pic if ya got one :shock:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seriously doubt this is true - I don't see it happening.

Hell, every so often we get the same "reports" here about the Ps90, the Five Seven or the 5.7 ammo round.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Word from an HK rep from their own company forum states that the P2000 is NOT being discontinued.

·
Banned
55 Posts
The rumor started because H&K is making the P-30 which is similar to the P-2000.

The P-30 will be released later this year.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, I figured that was why the rumor came about.

The P30 will cost more - I like the way the P2000 feels. I just gotta find a way to buy it with my wife running intereference on that :cry:

·
Registered
71 Posts
well shipwreck you can try my tactic. my wife was the same way at first and refused to budge until i convinced her come to the gun range with me and try one out. the problem now is her gun want list is almost as big as mine. if that doesnt work, lots and lots of roses? maybe

·
Registered
71 Posts
yeah i should have known better than that on the p2000. its seems like everytime i turn around they are canceling one gun or finally producing another one. I just wish the rumor of producing the 416 would come true. not holding my breath though.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
metalnova said:
well shipwreck you can try my tactic. my wife was the same way at first and refused to budge until i convinced her come to the gun range with me and try one out. the problem now is her gun want list is almost as big as mine. if that doesnt work, lots and lots of roses? maybe
I've tried that - Got her to come 2x. I had to promise her to not bug her about coming anymore if she went the 2nd time. She just isn't interested. She's from China - they are not a gun culture.

·
Registered
71 Posts
well i wish you the best of luck on that one. i guess i luck out on that one. the p30 and hk45 are on my list too but first i want to break ground and get in fn first. got to play with a p90 back in the navy and miss shooting it so want to buy one even if it only a semi.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts