FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys might want to check out the HKPRO forums (I'm not going to link them or advertise for them) in the "Range Tests" section of the forums. I did a comparison shoot of the PS90, FS2000, and the HK93. While not totally scientific and certainly not totally "fair"--it gives you a good idea of what the guns are capable of...you might want to check it out. I pulled no punches, kissed no butt, and certainly didn't show preference for one brand over the other. Might want to check it out.

[Edit inserted by Forum admin]
http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41250
[Edit End]

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Re: HK PRO FORUMS---I DID A TEST THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTE

Lord Skeletor said:
You guys might want to check out the HKPRO forums (I'm not going to link them or advertise for them) in the "Range Tests" section of the forums. I did a comparison shoot of the PS90, FS2000, and the HK93. While not totally scientific and certainly not totally "fair"--it gives you a good idea of what the guns are capable of...you might want to check it out. I pulled no punches, kissed no butt, and certainly didn't show preference for one brand over the other. Might want to check it out.
ANY link is fair game as long as it does not link back to the OTHER fn forum for reasons I do not wish to get into. I will explain privately if you wish.

I have added the link.

And by the way - SUPER POST - thanks for the hard work (or fun depending on how you look at it)!

-TH

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: HK PRO FORUMS---I DID A TEST THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTE

Thermallator said:
Lord Skeletor said:
ANY link is fair game as long as it does not link back to the OTHER fn forum for reasons I do not wish to get into. I will explain privately if you wish.

I have added the link.

And by the way - SUPER POST - thanks for the hard work (or fun depending on how you look at it)!

-TH
Thanks---again, I was unsure about linking it because it was another weapons forum; but they have a special section of their forums called "Range Report!" and it is used to compare/contrast HK weapons against every other weapons systems out there. Since I had both FN weapons, I figured, "What the hell...."

I'm REALLY hoping that I can afford a decent rail system for the PS90 so I can throw a good sight on it. I want to re-do the tests and have them a bit more balanced; but at the time I didn't have access to a good mounting platform for the PS90, and I really couldn't afford to buy one. If you hadn't read any of my previous posts---I placed my FS2000 order back in November of last year. I was told---"It'll be here in February"---then March---then April---then May. I finally gave up and went out and bought a PS90 and (7) 50-round magazines. LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER---the gun store calls me and tells me that my FS2000 has finally arrived. So I had to come up with about $4300. in less than 24 hours. Needless to say, I'm poor for the next few months! :D

I promise more tests, more data, and of course more pics for you guys in the near future!

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Keep Em coming Lord Skeletor!

Informed owners such as yourself are hard to come by! many thanks for your efforts. We all appreacite and learn from the tests you did 8)

Cheers,

-TH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts