FN Herstal Firearms banner

HK releases

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  ShipWreck 
#1 ·
On HKPro - someone claims they called HK - and they were told that the P30 will be released later this month, and the HK45 later in the fall... And, the HK45c will be out after the first of the year...

We'll see... I want to get 1 45 again, and I'm anxious to hold the HK45 and see how I like it.

#5 ·
P30: what kind of safety does it have? I love my Glocks, but always looking for the next best thing in 9mm. I don't see a manual safety on the P30. P30 also looks to be lefty friendly as well.

#7 ·
H&K will be at the annual Association of US Army meeting that I'll be attending 8-10 Oct in DC. They usually have the latest and greatest on display there. Sort of like a SHOT Show but focused on the military. I'll make sure to interrogate their reps and get the scoop on what's in the works. Of course FNH will be there to!

#10 ·
The FNP45 is what I'm waiting for.....
I've had an H&K Mk23 .45ACP for some years now and have a soft spot for 1911's. I've been following the development of the Joint Services Combat Pistol(yes the Govt is going back to the .45ACP) and from what I see H&K is in the lead with their design. It's going to be interesting to see what's at their booth in DC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.