FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this from my LGS guy that is pretty on top of these things. He says the P30 line is not selling well and he expects them to drop the price a good bit in the near future. If anyone is considering purchasing one, I would hold off for a while and see what happens. If you have one and want to sell or trade it, now would probably be the time. Then again he could be FOS. Take it for what it's worth.

·
Registered
368 Posts
well that would be nice. my wife picked up a p30 during HK days, and I like it enough that I was considering a p30sk. I looked at one over the weekend, but not sure if I was
willing to drop the coin for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Well, he can be sensitive to a less than 1% occurrence, or he can be sensitive to his share holders and his job.

I love H&K's, but I refuse to buy them because of the price.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
really? So no VP45 next year
IMO they should've announced plans for it from the get-go. I understand they wanted to wait and see how the VP9 was received, but I know a lot of people that are hardcore .45 users and won't carry anything else. I'm certain we'll get concrete information no later than SHOT in Jan.

~~I didn't know that HK was struggling financially, but there's a lot of strong competition out there. I love me some HKs, but the $$ puts it out of the reach of many people including myself. I only have a couple HKs in my collection because of this, and I'm sure they could seriously compete in the market if they could lower the prices on many of their firearms.

This is just for my personal gain, but if they would do another run of P7 pistols I'd purchase several of them. My P7M8 is my favorite firearm in my possession, and I always get admirers and questions when I take it out to the range.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Given the drops occurred at the very end of 2017, this is very interesting. It took about 2.5 years, so was his information accurate or was the price drop just a coincidence?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts