FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a new gun magazine with a review of his yesterday. The newest pics look pretty good.

Right now, I have no 45s due to the cost of ammo, but eventually, I may get one again. This one looks sweet.

Unfortunately, it will be as much as a decent 1911, but I may still eventually get one in a couple of years.

Anyone else interested in the HK45?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I am interested in the HK45. I am not a fan of the grip on the USP series and I know the grip design of the HK45 was supposed to address the perceived problems of the USP line. I definitely want to see how it feels. So far the reviews have been generally positive, but that's fairly standard for the gun rags.

I've heard all kinds of wait times on the gun reaching the market. What's the general consensus on when we'll start seeing them in the shops?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another forum had someone saying June or July - as it appears the final version is being reviewed, I would imagine we might see them in the next 3 months?!?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Ammo is not that bad - I get boxes of 50 for about $11 when i buy a case
it's el cheapo plinking rounds but i have gone through a whole case with out any problems yet

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wlcohen said:
Ammo is not that bad - I get boxes of 50 for about $11 when i buy a case
it's el cheapo plinking rounds but i have gone through a whole case with out any problems yet
heck, after paying so much for 5.7 ammo, anything else seems cheap :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts