FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
This video from FOX News combines the National Counterterrorism Center's authorization from President Obama to spy on US Citizens and keep our information for 5 years, and Obama's decision to cut funding for airline pilot firearms training programs.

If anyone can figure out Holder's explanation in this video, please explain this to me. It's absolute BS.

US to keep data on citizens with no terror ties for 5 years | Video | Fox News

·
Registered
461 Posts
Kids have already been brain washed to be against guns. let me do a quick dialog i had in school yesterday in my language arts class.

other kid: guns are un-neccasary the cops will always protect us.

Me: And what happens when someone breaks into your house and you only have 30 seconds to choose between saving your life or getting killed by the other guy.

other kid along with 3/4 of the class: will the cops are only 5 minutes away.

Me: i wonder how cold a body gets in 4 1/2 minutes?

other kids: guns are still bad

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
What bunch of pseudo-intellectual TWADDLE.

What fantasy world does Eric Holder live in? How about the DOJ turn in all of ITS GUNS then the population won't have to worry so much about his private Ghestapo balling people up in the middle of the night.

He's going to make guns "uncool".. ok, like Drugs, like the 'just say no' campaign?.. oh wait, drugs ARE cool to you leftists, better scratch that idea.

It must really make Eric holder furious to know that HE is the top justice official in the entire nation, and his "boy" Obama is the president of the united states, and that pesky second amendment STILL stands in the way of his radical agenda. Lmao... suck it Holder !!

·
Registered
49 Posts
"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom! You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall! You need me on that wall! We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "Thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!"

EFF HOLDER!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.