FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the FN world but fell in love with the pistols at first sight. Will be picking up my new 45 sometime this week. You all have been a great help with finding holsters and other misc items so now its my turn. I found a nice looking holster for the 45 on the internet last night and will soon order. The web site is http://www.wwlholsters.com/Default.asp. When it comes in I will give a review for all. Thanks again for the great site.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Welcome! and enjoy your new 45 when you get it :shock:

Are you getting the leather or nylon?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got my new nylon paddle holster on Sat and it's very nice. The paddle can be removed for belt carry it is able to accept any accessory the holster company offers like chest and shoulder carry options also has an option for a mag pouch on the front I'm very satisfied I'll post pics another day I had a long day on the farm and am ready for shower and bed

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Looking forward to the pictures :eek:

How's the fit?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh man the holster fits like a glove. before I found this holster online I bought an uncle mikes and it was so tight it began to push the slide back when inserted and the next size was way to big. This holster fits excellent and it was only about $60 shipped I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Chevelleguy0 said:
I know this sounds like a dumb question but how do you post pics?
Go to photobucket.com and open an account (which is free). Upload photo's there and under the photo (when you put the cursor on it), there will be some codes. Copy and paste the IMG code. The pic will then show up.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Nice pics, but could you do us a favor and edit your post so the pics are stacked? (just hit enter between each pic should do it :? )

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
That's a big belt clip!

Does it carry well?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:-D thats not a belt clip its a paddle thats removable for other accesories like shoulder holsters leg holster and so forth

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Gotcha :oops:

Looked like a kydex belt clip on the one side

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Don't worry about it, I didn't take it personally and didn't think of you as an asshole. Just a little embarassed I didn't catch what it was when I should have.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts