FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i had been looking all over includin this site to find a holster to fill my very demanding needs. I live in AZ, the gun loving state. I needed a holster for outside carry,Belt Loops and inside conceal, Kydex. Well i found it and as a bonus i dont really need to use the kydex for conceal since it has slits midway through the holster that my belt goes through than can be worn outside of my pants,shorts And my shirt hangs just below the bottom of holster, like 2 to 3 inches. I had it made in elephant hyde and 2 sets of beltloops i elephant Black, 1 ostrich Tan so that it kinda goes with my belt that i choose. This was made for me and has been formed to my body. Since not all people are built the same, I wanted mine made for me so that it would be comfortable and comfortable this is. It will last for generations, since i dont ever plan on getting rid of this handgun and i plan on giving it to my oldest son. This holster at anytime can go through a process that my son will do so that it will conform to his body and be just as comfortable to him. I am soooo glad that i chose this holster because in my mind it is nothing less than the perfect holster in every way imaginable.

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
Beautiful. Reminds me of Defensor's work.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is, I'm glad you guys put the name out. He is tops in communication. Did i mention that im glad that i went with his holster,lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts