FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My department is considering the FNX40 and 45 w/lights. I need a duty holster to fit the FNX40 & 45 with lights. Anybody using them for duty with this set up? Also if anyone is using them can I get some feedback on how the are working out for duty use. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
There is a thread in either the FNP or FNP accessories forums. There is a thigh rig holster for a .45 with and an attached streamlight. I tried searching for it, but gave up after 2 threads.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
From what I remember, a Safariland holster for a Glock 21 with specific light has worked. I can't remember off hand who had one, but fit with the light.

I think I would call Safariland and see if they would make you a sample with the light you wanted. If this is going to be for your department and a duty holster, I bet they'd make them for you guys.

What part of the state are you in? Over in my area, several departments have issued SIG P220's and P229's.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I should also mention, Bladetech would make holster's with lights for the FNX series. I believe that will be a call in order though.

I'm assuming you guys need secondary retention, like a hood, correct? if so, Safariland and Bladetech would be the companies I'd call.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would email the guys at g-code. Seems like the best level3 retention duty holster I've seen with the light cowling in a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts