FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotten their free holster package??
I have been waiting since 8/21 and called and was told that my dealer had not sent in the 4473 form.
My last communication with them, over a month ago, with Adelle (sp?) was in an email and she told me that she had got it all straightened out and she was looking forward to sending me my holster.
Now on Friday I was told that she wrote that I had to get the form from the dealer( not true). Plus, they have a backlog of 40,000 holsters to send out.
What a bunch of crap!! Why do they need this form anyway.?? Is it legal??
Why do they need to know my SS # and Race?? This stinks.
Thanks for letting me vent. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I bought my FNP-40 last weekend and sent my forms in last Monday. I'll post when the holster and mag pouch come in.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just bought a package on E Bay for $39 delivered. Obviously, this is more expensive than free but I really wante d the package and after almost 2 months, what the heck.?
Now, if FN comes through and eventually sends ma the package, I will Karma it off here to one of the people who bought prior to the program starting.
Good luck. :roll:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just received my holster package today, the 18th.

My gun shop wouldn't give me the form. After emailing and talking with Adelle at FHN, I had the gun shop fax it over to her. That was late afternoon on a Friday. Tuesday morning Adelle emailed to let me know that all the paperwork had been received, that was on the 9th.

Adelle was quick to respond to emails and phone calls, she was a great help! I highly recommend emailing and calling them to resolve any issues with the shooter's pack. I was expecting to wait at least a month, not a week and a half!

It's a pretty nice holster, especially for free! The coolest part is they sent me a little pewter FN keychain.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The holster is a Blade Tech, same as the one S&W was giving away with the M&P this summer. The holster and mag pouch are belt loop. Works fine, but I prefer snap loops or paddles. Can't complain though, its free.

I agree with fuglee - the key chain with the pewter FNP is the coolest part.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the package today, not from FNHUSA but from the person I purchased from on E Bay. Very nice. I am sure he kept the key chain. Oh well. At least I can now carry my P9.

I did call Adelle today and am still waiting for a reply. I hope that my time in the barrel ends soon with them. :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just to let you all know, this Blade Tech holster fits my Sig P226 and P229 absolutely perfectly. I thought that it would because when I put my TLR-1 on my FNP9, it fit perfectly in my Blade Tech that was made for my 226 with the light on it.
So, I imagine that leather holsters for Sigs 226,228,229's would fit the FNP9.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
DocLRRP said:
Just to let you all know, this Blade Tech holster fits my Sig P226 and P229 absolutely perfectly. I thought that it would because when I put my TLR-1 on my FNP9, it fit perfectly in my Blade Tech that was made for my 226 with the light on it.
So, I imagine that leather holsters for Sigs 226,228,229's would fit the FNP9.
Goof info! Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts