FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Fiveseven for almost 3 years, and I put a TLR-2 streamlight sight on it about a year ago. Now, I don't know if any of you guys think this, but finding a holster for a fiveseven with a laser/flashlight on it is more or less impossible unless you want to strap it to your leg or wear some kind of vest. I'd rather not do either. So if anyone knows where to get a holster that fits the weapon with the laser sight on without looking like you're ready to invade poland I'd truly apreciate it if you let me know.

Also I wanted to know if anyone actually makes a 5.7mm bore sight. This ammo costs too much to spend time re-sighting in the open sights and the laser.

Thanks,
The Black Bull

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
If you want a FiveseveN holster for duty use, I would go with a Safariland 6280 Belt loop or Safariland 6288 Paddle Duty holster.
Here is a 6288 Paddle holster for the FiveseveN plus TLR-2

If this is just for the range or around the house, I would go with a UTG Universal Pistol Holster. Its the same holster as the $13 UTG "drop leg" holster. Just remove the holster from the drop leg pad and use the three straps for your belt loop.

Also, 5.7 ammo is actually .224 so any .223 bore-sight will work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx for the holster... i thought Ithat photo was just another view of the safariland one. And I know 5.56mm and 5.7mm are close, and I was probably going to end up going with that. but it was worth seeing if anyone was making one specifically for the 5.7.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hah thx. Oh and speaking of 5.56. I haven't really been paying attention to new weapons for a while but when did FN start making the SCAR? And is it better than say a Sig sg552... or whatever the civilian one that sig makes is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts