FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Santa stopped by my house and a M3 Tac light must have fell out of his bag because it was next to my chimney. Now Im looking for a Holster to carry it on my .45? Is there one out. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Concealement?

Try Raven Concealment, they make very high quality Kydex to order and the ones I've seen for S&W M&P's with the light attached conceal extremely well.

http://themalabarfront.com/

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Safariland if you want a serious holster, if its just for the range then a cheap UTG Nylon holster will work for pistols w/tac-lights.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bumping this thread:

Same question; I don't see a Safariland 6005 holster option for the FNP-45 with a tac-light option.

Anyone know of a good drop-rig that will handle an FNP-45 with a Surefire X-300?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry saw the option on copquest but after more research only for the 5-7.

I have tried to get eveybody to send me their holster and maker so that I could bold a spreadsheet but no one seemed interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I understand there is a delay from when a product enters the market to when it picks up 3rd party support (Safariland, etc.) but honestly I don't know if the FNP-45 will sweep the market enough for mass 3rd party support.

Gah, I may have to switch over to an XD-45 for a high capacity semi .45. *shudder*

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well, now I am in the market for a holster for the FNP 45 with a TLR-2, light and lazer. Just want a holster to keep it in. I have looked and there is a generic but wanted something better. :-?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Looking for kydex or leather?

I wonder if you could get one of the smaller companies to make a custom one for you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ideally a thick kydex, like Safariland holsters. Big, beefy. I didn't get an FNP-45 for concealing.

I think I'll shoot an email to Safariland and see what they can do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts