FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Funny how he wants us to listen to and help police when the police organizations have came out and said these rounds have posed no threat to them in 30 years . Fearmongering jackholes. They're going to apparently just keep trying this in different bills til it happens.

Reactions: Hairlesswookiee

·
Registered
609 Posts
just exactly who is running around with an ar15 "pistol" shoved in their pants... belies the point that the 556 out of a shorty barrel has about the hitting power of a 22 magnum rimfire. which further belies the point the atf has no authority to write new law or change the first ammendment.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Since 238 house members already signed a letter of protest to the ATF over their intended ban of M855, I predict there is no way in hell it will even make it out of committee. Just some grandstanding for the home crowd.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
They used MAC video's for demonstration! They could have picked some better footage though.

It may not stand a chance of getting out of committee, but they are still spouting lies, and spreading mis-information to those that are ignorant on the subject.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
They used MAC video's for demonstration! They could have picked some better footage though.

It may not stand a chance of getting out of committee, but they are still spouting lies, and spreading mis-information to those that are ignorant on the subject.
Seen that coming from 10 miles away. There's hundred of videos (if not thousands) of X type of ammo against X type of body armor. Should we have to take them down? No. She would we take them down? Yes. Because giving these idiots evidence is just... Well I don't need to elaborate. If it was one of my videos being used I'd be pissed and especially if they succeeded. Let's face it. Most of those in power and in government don't know what we know because to them guns are just a political issue not a way of life or an important part of history. It's easy to prove that. Talk to one of them. Better yet talk to an average American non gun owner and ask them what they think about guns. Most will shrug and profess that they don't care. Others will vehemently protest them Because there babies mamas brothers great uncle Ray Ray was killed by one. Point is the majority of Americans are ignorant when it comes to firearms and listen to what the news tells them. Politicians I fear, are no different. That's why we as a community need to educate them. As pissed as we are we need to keep our heads and be rational.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Is the same idiot that has been trying to get the FsN banned for years. I believe he just tries to get his name in the press as often as possible. It is only the Senators and Representatives that live in solid blue states that did not get the point last November. With the approval ratings of their leader so far in the toilet, maybe next election they will find themselves sitting there wondering where it went wrong.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Reps from New York and Cali. All the usual suspects. This isn't going anywhere with GOP majority so it's all saber rattling.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts