FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CONCORD – Most were expecting an old-time gun duel with proponents and opponents facing off over House Bill 1589 to require background checks for all commercial sales of firearms.

However, the guns fired blanks and the House Wednesday spent an hour-and-a-half in parliamentary maneuvering before finally killing the bill on a 242-118 vote.

House kills gun background checks bill | New Hampshire Politics

·
Administrator
11,102 Posts
I would have been surprised by any other result in NH.

I agree. But there are those ultra liberals that are invading further and further into NE. DC, MD, NJ, NY, CT, MA, RI are all losses when it comes to 2nd amendment freedoms. VT is iffy at times and so is Maine. I mean, come on Maine, no hunting on Sunday????

NH is truly the only bastion left in the NE that understands what the 2nd amendment really means.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I agree. But there are those ultra liberals that are invading further and further into NE. DC, MD, NJ, NY, CT, MA, RI are all losses when it comes to 2nd amendment freedoms. VT is iffy at times and so is Maine. I mean, come on Maine, no hunting on Sunday????

NH is truly the only bastion left in the NE that understands what the 2nd amendment really means.
You're right, but PA should stand by NH's side. Only because of the amount of hunters and rural areas though, Philly is truly wreaking havoc on the state's politics (along with an alarming amount of low information old school Dems who haven't caught on to the progressive agenda yet), though it will most likely be the next Detroit and shrink into nothing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts