·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Houston ATF Underfunded and Under the Gun
Dane Schiller
Source: Houston Chronicle
Created: November 29, 2013
It is not a secret that the agency has drawn plenty of enemies as it has gone up against street gangs, militia members and outlaw bikers.
In a room tucked away on a floor where the elevator stops only with a special key, a 10-member squad known as Group 9 is a few hours from launching an undercover mission to take down a band of gunrunners.

The agents are part of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which operates out of a low-profile office building on the far outskirts of Houston.

The agency's name is not listed on the building's directory, and the reception area has bullet-resistant glass and other security features.
It is not a secret that the agency has drawn plenty of enemies as it has gone up against street gangs, militia members and outlaw bikers.

Read more: ATF Underfunded and Under the Gun - Officer.com

·
Registered
454 Posts
Kind of stupid that this article puts constitutionally legal americans in the same boat as truly heinous criminals like thug street gangers and the sorriest examples of humanity, the grown men that act like being a childish chicken **** without an ounce of respect is something to be proud of, biker gangers.

Reactions: Kennydale

·
Registered
551 Posts
I just don't know what to make of this story. I realize there are really nasty drug czars out there, but when Eric Holder, the DOJ and ATF start running guns to the BAD GUYS, and lose track of them, that's downright stupidity. So they claim there are militia's out there doing what? Most Government agencies are only out there to prove how needed they are to continue to exist. Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms sounds like a decent convenience store to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts