FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Ok, a Short Barrel Shotgun... for hunting. Only it needs to be attached to a rifle. Maybe they make a stand alone stock for it???

$200 dollar tax stamp to start. What's that thing cost???

:eek:

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
The Ar in the pic seems heavy and weird to use , I think u should sell it and buy a real riffle
That is a picture from SHOT show.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
I bet!!!

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Now if I could add an under-barrel 12 gauge, .22LR, .45 acp and a bayonet to my Scar 17, I would say that it would be the ULTIMATE BESTEST EVAR mostest completest perfectest survivalist weapon.

I could shoot squirrels, rabbits, a variety of birds all the way up to hogs, deer an larger game, as well as use it for long range, intermediate, close range and hand to hand defense all on one single gun!

I would need two scopes either side by side or one mounted atop the the other, say a 1x9 scope next to a 10x20, also an RMR for up close, a DBAL-A3 because they are just cool and high tech, and and the trusty BUIS when all that crap fails.

Mandatory accessories would include a flashlight, GPS, range finder, portable weather station, ham radio, small video screen and Playstation or X-Box (I might need to watch a Blu Ray or DVD) .

Of course I would also need a tripod and several of the Mityno1 weight offsetting litening attachments to heft that monster around or perhaps a stealthy electric golf cart to mount it on...

·
Registered
974 Posts
Gun Firearm Revolver Starting pistol Airsoft gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Airsoft gun

Wow! I'm actually very impressed. A leaps and bounds better looking design than all that came before it!

What impresses and interests me is not the under rifle attachment but the 6 shot revolver approach in the stand alone bullpup style shotgun. It looks like the balance and swing would be awesome, even if it turns out to be a tad heavier than my aluminum receiver Mossberg pumps because the weight is in the right place and the overall length is shorter. Makes me want to bust some clays again...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.