• Google or other search engine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't remember, but it was because of Shipwreck

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Back when you guys first started it was mentioned in the "other forum".
Since the mods there didn't like it, I knew that I had to take a peek then. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Google.

I had seen info on the PS90 on the internet a long time ago (2005?). Thought it looked cool and then I saw the price tag and said to myself... "I don't want one THAT bad!" But I figured I would get one someday when the prices dropped enough. I have a DSA FAL and it needed a little brother.

Then a few weeks ago my local gunshop owed me some money on a deal that didn't go thru, and I happened to glance at the two PS90's behind the counter.

After some haggling we worked out a deal on one of them. I had not planned on buying one and knew very little about them actually.

So, after I bought the PS90 I started Googling for info on it and ended up here. So you can curse Google for my presence here. :lol:

TA

·
Registered
980 Posts
tqtran said:
Back when you guys first started it was mentioned in the "other forum".
Since the mods there didn't like it, I knew that I had to take a peek then. :lol:
Same here. That must have been early on... When I first visited there were only a few posts.

·
Banned
114 Posts
I found it by googling fn fs2000 sling and eventually made my way through every hit trying to find one. Once i found the thread on here about the urban ert slings i signed up for this forum then jumped over to their site and bought it. I've already received it in the mail too...... and all of this took place about what?? four days ago

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
moonglorious61 said:
I found it by googling fn fs2000 sling and eventually made my way through every hit trying to find one. Once i found the thread on here about the urban ert slings i signed up for this forum then jumped over to their site and bought it. I've already received it in the mail too...... and all of this took place about what?? four days ago

:idea: :idea: :idea:

·
Registered
48 Posts
When i was looking into buying a FS2000, i was asking questions on TFL...when ShipWreck sent me the link. Damn you ShipWreck :twisted: .....since then i've bought the FS2000, PS90, SPR .308, and now looking into a USG to go with the PS90. These FN's are getting as addicting as my HK's. :wink:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hkuspc9 said:
When i was looking into buying a FS2000, i was asking questions on TFL...when ShipWreck sent me the link. Damn you ShipWreck :twisted: .....since then i've bought the FS2000, PS90, SPR .308, and now looking into a USG to go with the PS90. These FN's are getting as addicting as my HK's. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Clicked the link on ShipWreck signature on HKPro forum - and signed in...after I gently coerced him into putting some CobraChrome on his USPC 9mm...hehe :eek:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kost said:
Clicked the link on ShipWreck signature on HKPro forum - and signed in...after I gently coerced him into putting some CobraChrome on his USPC 9mm...hehe :eek:

:x :x :x

1 - 20 of 25 Posts