• Other (Please List)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how some of you guys found this little web site :D

I have links and advertisements all over the place... Just wondering what works...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Pretty sure it was from one of your posts on THR right about the time the rename from PS90forum to FNforum happened.

·
Registered
636 Posts
google after i was ban from the other site where the search is a must use thing .... :evil:

·
Vendor
5,653 Posts
I was informed of this site by an e-mail from one of the members. About that same time the other site went down for awhile so I joined this one. :? :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I am one of the few who didn't see the PS90 on SG1. A friend showed it to me on a website 2+ years ago. I thought it was cool but didn't want one bad enough to spend the prices they were selling for.

A few months ago, a gunstore owed me money back on a gun deal involving a Cimarron 1873 Lever gun that fell through. He didn't want to give my money back if he could help it so he made me a deal on the PS90 that I could live with.

Shortly after I Googled around to see if there was a forum... yep, there was! Here I am!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I googled it. Lurked for a short period of time and wound up buying a FS2000,tri rail PS90 from Tanner's and a 5.7. Love the firearms and love this sight. Seems to be a great bunch of people without inflated ego's. I think I'll stay......John

·
Registered
52 Posts
I googled it. Lurked for a short period of time and wound up buying a FS2000,tri rail PS90 from Tanner's and a 5.7. Love the firearms and love this sight. Seems to be a great bunch of people without inflated ego's. I think I'll stay......John

·
Registered
94 Posts
I found this site after spending time on that "other" forum (cough,cough, btown02, cough, cough :roll: )

I'm glad this FN site was established.

Also, I think ShipWreck posted a few times with a link over on SiGForum too. That's a good site as well.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I voted Google, but acutally used Yahoo to find you guys.

I was interested in the FNP's and was looking for a forum to find some more info. That's how I found the site.

Ship, are you trying to do some advertising, or just curious?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
McLovin said:
Ship, are you trying to do some advertising, or just curious?
Just curious. The forum gets mentioned at a lot of places, and is in my signature line on all the forums I frequent. So, I'm just seeing what works...

1 - 20 of 83 Posts