FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I plan to get a second lower for my SCAR 17 and set it up as the primary lower with new trigger and PMags then use the original SCAR lower as a backup with the SCAR mags I have.

Which Magpul mag acceptable lower seems to be working the best? I like the Geissel trigger.

What do you think?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sounds like a decent plan. Going by feedback posted on the forum, the lower that functions the best with PMags out of the box is the 3D plastic prototype of Stryker Enterprise's S.E.A.L. Of course there is just the one video posted of the S.E.A.L. with the new 25rd PMag http://fnforum.net/forums/showpost.php?p=664421, but that was fresh out the packaging with no mods, something that it doesn't seem to be able to be said about the other lowers, so far. Also Jim has stated that maintaining the tolerances is a priority so that all the internals will be able to be dropped in with no hassles (i.e. Geissele trigger, etc.) Hopefully we should be seeing some production aluminum S.E.A.L.s soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It would be great to have the option to purchase a Stryker Enterprise's S.E.A.L. with all lower internals installed/tested and the ability to upgrade the trigger to a Geissele.

·
Registered
600 Posts
It would be great to have the option to purchase a Stryker Enterprise's S.E.A.L. with all lower internals installed/tested and the ability to upgrade the trigger to a Geissele.
I would imagine Sgt would fix you up when production gets rolling. Just Send him an email and ask. I may also pick one up down the road myself.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
If you want it now, Cavalry Arms and Handl are the only game in town - if you can wait Stryker has them in the works, as does HDD.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I believe Handl is on to their second gen lower, as well. I haven't read anything about it yet, though.
Me either, they have several versions listed. Haven't hear much about any of them positive or negative.

Feedback on the Calvary Arms units is they work but are pretty sharp and edgy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts