FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

She wasn't scared a bit': How girl ELEVEN grabbed gun and shot dead cougar that was stalking her brother, 13, outside their house
  • Shelby White, 11, killed her first cougar on her grandfather's ranch in Twisp, Washington, last week
  • Female cougar had been spotted near family's home twice in the days prior to the shooting
  • Shelby's 9-year-old brother, Cody, shot a 125-pound cougar earlier this month
  • Tanner White, 13, Shelby and Cody's oldest brother, killed a big cat near the ranch around same time
  • Shelby has been hunting since she was 8 or 9, and so far she has bagged herself three deer
  • State officials and hunters killed 10 other cougars during the winter season

Read and see more
: Girl, 11, shoots cougar that was following her brother in Washington State | Mail Online

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised that the People's Republik of Washington didn't prosecute her for shooting "that poor cat".

Do that here in the People's Republik of Kolorado, you'd be in the deep cacky with fish and game...D**n liberals.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Good for her. Maybe the cat was looking for revenge with the brother killing the male.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Not a shame cat was killed. there are an over abundance of cougars in wa state. Ever since they banned hunting them with dogs in the nineties. I've had game wardens tell me if I see one to shoot it. They have really damaged the deer population. 1 cat takes a deer every 1.5 weeks. Good for that girl. Glad her and her brother are ok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts