FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How comfortable are you that the elections are accurate? How much cheating? Does it matter?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I think now that everything is computerized in most states - the powers that be can make any outcome they want.

And, some of these machines used in some states are supplied by a company from Venezuela. Combine that with the dishonest press - and U can come up with anything ya want.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yea, what they said. You could easily upload a macro onto the voting machines that will randomly (set to what ever random percentage you so desire) change a vote for A to a vote for B. It is very easy, even I could write it.

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
In Massachusetts you just say your address and they say are you so and so and you say yes. I could go down the phone book and vote many times! :evil:

WE ARE SCREWED!!!! :cry:

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
M1P90 said:
In Massachusetts you just say your address and they say are you so and so and you say yes. I could go down the phone book and vote many times! :evil:

WE ARE SCREWED!!!! :cry:
Here, for the first time, photo identification is required. Still don't trust them since they registered a 15 year old (who came forward and told them, otherwise he could have voted).

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
I think communication and tech is up to the point that we should be on a popular vote now rather than an electoral vote.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I think communication and tech is up to the point that we should be on a popular vote now rather than an electoral vote.
I agree 100%.

I still don't understand why we can send people to the moon, but we can't count election right. Maybe they should turn over elections to the IRS, those a-holes can find anyone and if you didn't pay your taxes you don't get to vote. Hey you've go pay to play.

People bank on line, E-Mail, DNA is cataloged, optical retina scaning, you name it, but we still use an 18th century voting methoid. The electorial college sould go. I.D. cards should be required to vote. And last but not least, pay raises for elected officials should require voter approval on the ballet. No more voteing your own pay raise crap. Their pay should be based on the average wages of those they represent.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Its bs that someone like him was able to get in office....so the process is obviously flawed :roll:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A man who's past would make him unable to get any security clearance of consequence, who couldn't qualify to get a job in the FBI or CIA, will in 60 days be privy to every secret we have. AND have the power to influence their actions.

My biggest hope is that our lame duck congress continues to be unable to accomplish anything at all.

·
Registered
178 Posts
tqtran said:
Sadly the intelligence of the average citizen has been on the decline while technology and communications have risen. People are not raised and taught to ask questions, or learn and think for themselves over the last couple generations. They are taught to obey authority figures without question and to regurgitate what they have previously been told by those who have been deemed 'more intelligent' than them.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I want a recount :eek: , also i would like to know more about the voting process after i cast my ballot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts