FN Herstal Firearms banner

How Many Firearm Related Forums are You a Member Of?

• 1-5

Votes: 55 76.4%
  • 5-10

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • 10-15

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • >15

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Beretta, Colt, M&P, FN & Va Gun Trader

·
Registered
82 Posts
This is the only the 2nd dedicated gun forum I have joined. BUT! I am a member of over 20+ forums. I have had MANY hobbies, and for every new hobby I find a good forum to join. Forums are filled with many useful tips from people who have dealt with said hobby 40 times more than me. I tend to learn a great deal on forums as well as find my self laughing at the stupid things alot of people say/post. I also get a ridiculous amount of emails about random stuff and happy birthday wishes. I <3 Forums.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
This one was the first one and really is the only one I ever participate in/regularly watch. I'm also a member of Michigan Gun Owners, but rarely go there (really just check in every now and again for updates of gun related laws). I think I might be a member on the Michigan Sportsman's forum to get some tips on fishing and hunting.

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
641 Posts
Should have kajiggered the poll option numbers a bit because the 1-5 choice is gonna be a fatty. Doubt many have the shear time to peruse 10 or more forums of any kind.

·
Registered
604 Posts
In addition to FN Forums, I'm active on only two others. If I belonged to more than that, I wouldn't have time to go shoot.

·
Premium Member
9,504 Posts
FNF is the first I joined and the only one I'm active on. And it all started with a question about my then new FS2000.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
One and only. I've browsed many over the years but this is the only one I felt wasn't filled with a 90% douch/tool/poser member rate.
That being said, I single handedly upped the actual percentage rate I'm sure...

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Im a member here and sigarms556.com. I go on hk, ar15, and vepr forum all the time but not a member just use them for info. This is only forum I actively post on fire arm wise

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Several, but for the most part due to other time constraints, I've not participated in any forum very often. I suppose I participate mostly on HKPro at this time. It depends on my interest at the time. I'm getting back into revolvers, so I am spending a little more time on the Smith & Wesson forum.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You mean there ARE Others ?

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
2 here, that's more than enough for me to keep up with. Fnforum.net is always my number one! The other one I spend time on to keep up with local stuff. Mainly the draconian gun laws...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts