FN Herstal Firearms banner

Do you have a FNP handgun?

1 - 20 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Tied it up 2 votes, 50% / 50%.


HA!! Take that non-FNP owners! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Drew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
If you count the Browning Pro that would make 3. :twisted:

I gotcha loud and clear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
I'm waiting ... and waiting to join the club.

--
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
new member to the FN club

Just purchased recently an FNP-9 SAO...1st range session and 250 rounds later, the gun has been flawless with no hiccup whatsoever. It fed WWB, UMC and Wolf 115 gr FMJ's with no problem at all. I can tell the gun is accurate up to 15 yards IF I do my part (that's a big IF).

arnold r.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
I got an FNP-40 about a month ago. Just got done shooting it for the first time. I was going to explode if I didn't shoot it. It handled like a 9, in my opinion. Very nice recoil.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NayKid said:
I got an FNP-40 about a month ago. Just got done shooting it for the first time. I was going to explode if I didn't shoot it. It handled like a 9, in my opinion. Very nice recoil.
Nice to hear that the recoil wasn't bad :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
After spending a lot of time reading everything I could find on the 'net and in print, I finally got a P9 DA/SA on December 31.

I think I made the Shooter's Pack offer deadline with 9 hours to spare.

Now, if it ever quits snowing, I'll get to find out if it's as good as everyone says. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AITG said:
After spending a lot of time reading everything I could find on the 'net and in print, I finally got a P9 DA/SA on December 31.

I think I made the Shooter's Pack offer deadline with 9 hours to spare.

Now, if it ever quits snowing, I'll get to find out if it's as good as everyone says. :cool:
Welcome to the site! :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
After spending a lot of time reading everything I could find on the 'net and in print, I finally got a P9 DA/SA on December 31.

I think I made the Shooter's Pack offer deadline with 9 hours to spare.

Now, if it ever quits snowing, I'll get to find out if it's as good as everyone says. :cool:
I thought I was the only last minute person..... :-D I got mine on the 31st as well in .40 so add me to the list too. I faxed my paperwork off as soon as I got home and called on the 2nd to make sure all was well with my Shooter's pack........ and yes it is!!!! Took it to the range on New Years Day and "YES" it is as good as everyone says.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
I am a proud owner of a FNP-9. A few days ago I went into the local gun shop to make my first gun purchase. I did my research at home and decided on the "Sigma" SW9VE for home protection, but luckily I opted for a clearly superior pistol. So far, this is the smoothest 9mm gun I have ever fired. The FNP is the most comfortable compared to everything I have shot from Glock, Sig 226, HK USP, Taurus, Bersa, Kahr, Ruger P89 and of course SW9VE's. After 1 week of ownership I have put 300 rounds through it without the slightest issue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ohsheepdog13

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jonesxu08 said:
I am a proud owner of a FNP-9. A few days ago I went into the local gun shop to make my first gun purchase. I did my research at home and decided on the "Sigma" SW9VE for home protection, but luckily I opted for a clearly superior pistol. So far, this is the smoothest 9mm gun I have ever fired. The FNP is the most comfortable compared to everything I have shot from Glock, Sig 226, HK USP, Taurus, Bersa, Kahr, Ruger P89 and of course SW9VE's. After 1 week of ownership I have put 300 rounds through it without the slightest issue.
Congrats! :? :? :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
I have one FNP 40 and a second one is on the way!! I've seen Tanner's Sport Center mentioned on this forum, as soon as they get back from their current hunting trip I'm making my way out there to pick up my new Remington 700 5R Mil-Spec .308 and I plan to pick up a sister for my FNP! God bless tax returns...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
I voted no, but what do I do when I get one? Vote twice to counteract the no and then to register a yes?

I'm itching to join the ranks of FNP owners.
 
1 - 20 of 403 Posts
Top