FN Herstal Firearms banner

Do you have a FS2000?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm in the FS2000 club as well! Mine is black.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Got one. Put a Trijicon Acog on it with a mini red dot. Haven't been able to shoot yet. Wish I could post pics but cant' because of webtv....

·
Registered
61 Posts
As Requested!

FNH FS2000
EoTech 552 w/ GG&G Lens Covers
Handguard 1 Stock
Handguard 2 w/ Surefire G2 Nitrolon Flashlight and Tape Switch
Handguard 3 w/ 12mW Green Laser and Tape Switch

The rest of my humble FNH family:

FNH FS2000 (See above)

FNH PS90 Black w/ Black Reticle
12mW Green Laser w/ Push Button On/Off Switch
FNH Brass Catcher
FNH P90 50 Round Magazine x 6

FNH Five-seveN USG
M6 Tactical Light/Laser Combo
30 Round Magazine x 3
Jarvis Threaded Barrel (Not Shown)

·
Registered
111 Posts
that's a good looking collection! :shock:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just got an FS2000, I haven't even shot it yet. I like my PS90 so much I had to have its "big brother". I also collect other FN rifles, particularly the FAL series, and I build FAL's.

Mr. Faded Glory, I just ordered two extra handguards with the same intent...light in one, laser in the other. Nice work!
MD

·
Registered
320 Posts
..just a couple more weeks and I no longer need to be jealous :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And as asked previously, where do you get the extra handgaurds? I'd like to put a flashlight in, but when I screw it up (because I know I will), I need to have an extra. :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've had one for over a year and love it. No problems so far with RG mil surp ammo. Just ordered an Aimpoint T1 for it to replace an ML2. I got a couple of the extra handguards to put light in, but haven't done it yet. Someone posted the part number here so do a search. They're only like $10.00 each IIRC.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts