FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are all mine! :lol: Some have been used extensively, some once in a while, and one or two not at all.

Starting at the top and zig-zagging down:
USAF Survival vest (it has a holster built into it); Bianchi UM84 "Death Flap" hoslter; Kramer Confidant shirt; Galco Miami Classic; Bianchi something or other; Triple K; Galco Fletch; Eagle SAS MkIII; Desantis Skycop; Don Hume crossdraw; Active body holster; Safariland 6004; Procarry fanny pack (med); Procarry fanny pack (large); Desantis Apache ankle; Don Hume JIT; Alessi ankle; McDaniel II (x5); Thunderwear; Active Body holster; Don Hume unk; BHI SAS MkIV; Galco pocket; Don Hume 726; Cobragunskin Z14; Thunderwear.

There are also a trio of Mitch Rosen SOS pouches, a Galco double mag pouch, and a couple cuff pouches (Galco and another brand I forget).

Just couldn't believe how many I have accrued over the years. The newest is the Alessi ankle, and since I have two McDaniel II's for the G22, one is being given to my best friend.

So who else has a monstorous collection? I know I don't have the largest. ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
beleive it or not I only have 2, a nylon one that fots most my guns for range use and a IWB from crossbreed that fits either my full size baby eagle or compact, those are the two I like carrying the most and it is extremely difficult to get a holster fot the baby eagles

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have the guns for all but one of those holsters (the Triple K that has never been used). Bought it for my ex-wife's USP9C but we split before she could use it. I actually have a gun or two for which I don't (yet) have any holsters. :)

My favorite is the Andrews Leather McDaniel II. It's the IWB you will see 5 of in the photo. Won't collapse when the gun is drawn, you can adjust the angle of the loop to fit you, etc.

For OWB the Don Hume 726 (which was actually issued to me) is great. The open front makes it a very fast holster, but it still holds close enough to the body that it conceals well.

The Hume JIT will carry my G27 as a BUG when I cannot or do not want to wear it on my ankle. The Alessi ankle is a work of art and lives up to its reputation IMO.

The rest are either special use like the shoulder rig, or drop legs for arrests. The Thunderwear I use when jogging. The crossdraw pieces were largely an experiment, though they are nice if you are sitting in a car for long periods.

My largest problem is I am no longer permitted to carry anything but my G22 and G27. :cry: So the others get used around the house or at IDPA events.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts