FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious on how many would actually buy a longslide kit for there 4"? I would in a heartbeat. Not really interested in buying the whole gun. The slide kit would be great. Also black or stainless? Im wondering if we could get a group buy on them. Hk has done special group buys for Hkpro. Plus just the slide kit would be a lot easier. Fnh already put the idea out right? We just give them reason to do it.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
My bet is you might be able to buy the slide assembly from Midwest Gun Works or Stryker Ent. in due time (they have FNP/X 45 slide assemblies).

Getting a kit would be a good idea IMO for police officer's who want to CC it when off duty.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bet is you might be able to buy the slide assembly from Midwest Gun Works or Stryker Ent. in due time (they have FNP/X 45 slide assemblies).

Getting a kit would be a good idea IMO for police officer's who want to CC it when off duty.
I hope they will offer them. I just dont have a need to buy a whole other gun. If I am buying another pistol my next one is a .45

·
Registered
49 Posts
As with everything Price would be the key ! With that said,I would be interested. Bonus of a New gun would be 3 new mags,,but if the slide/bbl is priced right I could go without he mags for now,,heck I have 10 for my 9mm already,,but more is always better ! Keep us posted if something pops up !

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As with everything Price would be the key ! With that said,I would be interested. Bonus of a New gun would be 3 new mags,,but if the slide/bbl is priced right I could go without he mags for now,,heck I have 10 for my 9mm already,,but more is always better ! Keep us posted if something pops up !
How much would you be willing to pay? Im thinking maybe 300/350 without and with night sights. Also maybe a extra mag.

·
Registered
49 Posts
How much would you be willing to pay? Im thinking maybe 300/350 without and with night sights. Also maybe a extra mag.
Hmmm,,thats probably a fair price ! I NEED 10 rd mags,so that could be a issue,,,but leave the mag out and reduce the price by $40 bucks or so ! Night sights would be OK,,but your getting the Long Slide more for IDPA/USPAS,,,etc,,,,maybe a Fiber Optic option would be better instead of the extra mag. Just a thought. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fn emailed me and said that a slide kit is in the works. But could not give me a release date. Surprise, surprise

1 - 8 of 8 Posts