• 11-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16 or more...

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have 2 PS90's so my mag count is 16 as of last week.
Tomac

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have seven i use for up close and personel use or packing in the truck fully loaded and 1k rounds in reserve. I keep ten 50's in reserve with a NIB PS90 and added accessories, you must keep prepared for the next import ban, its comming buddy.

Planning on buying atleast ten more by July for SHTF / investment reasons.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Well, I just crossed into the next category after voting. I have 6 now. I think that is enough for me. MAYBE I'll get 1 more later this year, but I am in no rush for now.

I like someone else's suggestion to just use 1 at a time. I have 1 more new one to test out 1 time to make sure everything is fine, and then I will start doing that.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I wish i could order those fricken mags over the internet but we have a 20 round limit in the great state of MD
I have to drive to PA or VA to get the high capacity mags.

·
Registered
20 Posts
wlcohen said:
I wish i could order those fricken mags over the internet but we have a 20 round limit in the great state of MD
I have to drive to PA or VA to get the high capacity mags.
I don't think it would be that hard for someone to machine a longer floorplate than the insert in the 30rd mags. Would you happen to know whether or not the 10rd mags are sealed or can they be taken apart like the regular mags?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
whs said:
Would you happen to know whether or not the 10rd mags are sealed or can they be taken apart like the regular mags?
Yes, the 10 rounders ARE sealed - U cannot open them up like the 30 and 50 rounders...

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
10 round mag uses a different mag housing than the 30-50 round mags. You can not convert it as easily as the 30 rounders.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have 1. My problem is that I don't like the idea of buying all of these at $60 per, when I can buy the HK SS 30rounders for my other gun at $35/per.

I do need at least one more though. Where does everyone get them from?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I've bought most of mine from CMMG - excellent service. They always ship wright away and I get the item in about 4 days. I have bought ammo from them too, because my local supply has dried up.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
How many 30 rnd AR mags do u have???

:p

TA

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
How many 30 rnd AR mags do u have???

:p

TA
Zero. I didn't buy an AR :p

I almost did about 2 months ago. BUt, after one of my PS90 range trips, I thought about it. I was gonna set up an AR w/ another EOtech. But, my eye sight isn't the best - so I'd probably be mostly shooting at 50 yards with it, like I do with the PS90. I figured - why spend over $1000 for another setup that does the exact same thing as my PS90 - and I enhoy the ergonomics of the PS90 much better.

And, if I put a magnified scope on it instead, then the gun could shoot 200-300 yards easily, but my range is stuck at 100 yards max.

So, I bought 1350 rounds of 5.7, 3 extra mags and a Browning Buckmark with the money instead :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts