FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many mags do U guys have for your Five Seven?

Right now, I just have the 3 that came with the gun, but tomorrow, I'll be receiving the 30 round mag I ordered from CMMG on Tue. Pretty quick!

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have a total of 8 20rd mags for both my FiveseveN's, that's enough for my needs (fingers crossed!)
Tomac

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I got my 30 rounder in - Not bad. Ordered it at noon on Tues from CMMG - came in tonight via UPS. I love CMMG. I have ordered from them about 15 times now!

So, three 20 rounders and one 30 rounder

I want at least 6 mags total, eventually.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am a big mag hog, I have 5 30 rounders and 5 20 rounders and I only use two of them and keep the rest brand spanking new.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have 10 mags in backup for every pistol I own. It may seem a little extravagant but I am a big SHTF planner.
In spite of all the people against me, I am not paranoid. :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
6 20 rounders. I try to keep at least 10 around for each pistol, but the with the capacity, I think 6 is just fine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ship, congrats on the 5.7! I didn't realize you joined the club.

Me, I only have the original 3 *cough*10-rounders*cough*. If I could buy 20-round magazines, I'd have 10 or so. I'd also have a PS90 SBR and have a large quantity of 50-round mags for that. In my dreams anyway.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahah. Yea, I like the gun a lot.

I have 9 50 round mags for the PS90 (mucho bucks). I generally have 6-7 mags for my fullsize guns. So, I have a ways to go.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, mag #6 for my Five Seven is here - So, I have five 20-rounders and one 30 rounder. I'm set for now...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well Ship Ive got 6 20's and 2 30's and will get 2 more 20's next week. I always try to have 10 mags for every weapon I own at a minium. now as for ARmags thats a different story (more than 100 at last count)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts