Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 20!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've asked this before in the past - but we have a lot of newer members here.

How many PS90 mags do you own?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
4 for now but I have two more on order. So very soon I'll be up to 6 Mag's. If a certian member here gets the 100 round mag's finished, I'll have two of those also!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have nine 50 round mags. That's enough to buy another gun with (the money) :x

As a few others here do, however - After I tested each one - I now try to use the same one over and over at the range. Since they are a bit more fragile than the avg mag, this will increase the longevity of my mag collection.

·
Registered
60 Posts
only 2 right now. I want to get up to 6 or 7. My bag holds 3. One for the gun and 3 backups.

WIsh we could get a group buy going and get some one to sell them to us for 30 or so apiece. I would buy more that way :)

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell, for $30 or so a piece, I'd buy more. Buy no group buy could be big enough to get that price, I believe....

·
Registered
60 Posts
yea that is probably wishful thinking. Wonder what we would have to do to get them for 40? It just sucks (not really but you know what I mean) that I can but them locally (with my 10% member discount) and sales tax for the same price or cheaper than I can find them OL with shipping....

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
brazos609 said:
ShipWreck said:
Hell, for $30 or so a piece, I'd buy more. Buy no group buy could be big enough to get that price, I believe....
Well considering dealer cost on a 50rd ia almost $50, not a chance.
No, I know there isn't a chance - that was my point...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Five now, but I want at least seven. Just the one PS-90 for now... but I want another TR upper to SBR. :twisted: 8)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
just out of curiosity. for those with more than 5, how many do you keep loaded?

i've got 3 loaded mags for now. i plan to get a few more after another influx of cash.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
acmeraptor said:
just out of curiosity. for those with more than 5, how many do you keep loaded?

i've got 3 loaded mags for now. i plan to get a few more after another influx of cash.
I only keep 1 loaded. And, that is the one I use at the range. After making sure my others work, I keep them on the side. As the mags are technically the weakest point on the PS90 - I kind of baby them. That way, if one cracks or has some other issue - I'll just move on to the next mag. There are other members here who do this - and actually, it was someone else who gave me the idea.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts