FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
A whole 48 rounds :shock:

Took one apart for inspection and gave another to an interested friend, of course I just received both weapons a week and a half ago.

Do I win something?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
12K....yea im ready for a zombie attack

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good question Ship. I have 600 rounds packed in the gear for what is occuring right now. Good thing the Ike's eye stayed east of me, that could've been ugly. Hopefully all the "refugees" will go home fairly quick without any trouble.

·
Registered
459 Posts
3200 rounds with 2000 more on the way.......I can't justify having much more sitting around just because of some other expenses that I have coming up.....otherwise I'd have even more!!! :D

10/27/08 update: now have 7200 rounds ..........

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Since I volunteer at my local gunshop, I get things at cost price...im hoping to have 20k by the end of the year :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hmm... let's see...

2350 SS197
25 Tracer (Red)
25 Incendiary
500 SS91

The SS91 is my "go to war" round for the PS90, whether that's zombies, aliens, or rampaging gun-confiscating liberals after a natural disaster. That's enough to fill three 50-round mags (my personal load-out - one in the gun plus two reloads) three times each (plus 50 extra rounds for sighting in and misc. shooting). I'll use the SS197 for my Five-seveN and for squirrel/rabbit/varmint hunting with the PS90. :?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well, like anything that is a worthy effort, it took awhile. Furthermore, I haven't stopped purchasing either.

·
Registered
475 Posts
just over 2.5K rounds, had 3K but have been shooting some of it lately, will probably order another case when i get down to 2K. When I use something i usually try and replace it with double. between buying 9mm, 40 cal, 45 acp, .223/5.56, .308, 12ga, and 5.7x28mm ammo gets expensive quick. :(

1 - 20 of 98 Posts